To make buttery shortbread cookies, you will need cornstarch, condensed milk and unsalted margarine. Mix all the ingredients for the shortbread dough, except the cornstarch, which you will add little by little until you obtain a smooth dough that does not stick to your hands. Next, place the shortbread cookie dough in a pastry bag and shape it into the size and shape of your choice. Arrange them on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned at the base. Take them out of the oven and enjoy your delicious buttery shortbread cookies!
How to make shortbread cookies
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 200 grams of unsalted margarine
- ½ kg cornstarch
- First In a bowl, mix the condensed milk and margarine with a whisk.
- Then add the cornstarch little by little and mix well with a spatula until you obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Knead well with your hands until you obtain a smooth and homogeneous mass that does not stick to your hands.
- Put the mixture in a piping bag fitted with a
star nozzle and shape the biscuits into the size and shape you prefer.
- So place them on a baking sheet (no need to grease) and let them dry at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes or until they are lightly browned at the base.
- Finally, remove them from the oven, unmold them and place them in a closed container to keep them.
Credit: Easy to Make Recipe