Cabbage soup is the best family-friendly meal to serve on cold nights. It is
delicious, It does not take much effort or time to prepare it, Most of the ingredients
used in this soup are already in your kitchen.
In Ineskohl Kitchen, I will show you my own method of preparing cabbage roll soup at
home in just a few minutes.
How can I freeze cabbage soup?
Yes, you can freeze this soup. You can store it in a food container and then put it in
Can I use the slow cooker to make cabbage soup?
Yes! you can do it, Follow the instructions carefully for that, Then let the soup cook
How long can cabbage soup stay in the refrigerator?
It is recommended that cabbage soup should not be stored in the refrigerator for
more than 3 days.
You can heat it in the microwave or stove before eating it.
1 lb minced beef
22 oz crushed tomatoes
14 oz white cabbage
2 Tablespoons olive oil
6 cups beef broth
½ cup rice
4 cloves garlic
2 Tablespoons sugar
1 bay leaf
1 bulb onion
2 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Cut onions into small slices.
2. In a medium size pot, over medium heat, Add olive oil and chopped onions and
leave for four minutes, Add the minced beef to the pot. Mix the ingredients and
leave for five minutes.
3. Cut the carrots and cabbage into small pieces.
4. Add the carrots, cabbage, rice, mashed garlic, salt, pepper, sugar, bay leaf, beef
broth, and tomato sauce to the pot with the rest of the ingredients. Using a
wooden spoon, mix the ingredients.
5. Cover the pot and leave it on low heat for half an hour.
6. Now it is ready to serve and enjoy.
If you liked this Cabbage soup recipe, I recommend you visit the Dinner category for
Credit: Recipes Need